Embracing Challenges: The Path to Success
People like Tony Robbins, Oprah, Steven Jobs, or Barack Obama experience fear, face failures, stress and have issues with their health, money, and social relationships.
Looking from the outside in, it just appears like great leaders and success stories, like Colonel Sanders or Bill Walsh, just easily find their success, and the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow was just waiting for them to grab. Often, what looks easy is often a hard road of picking yourself up when you crash and burn.
The roadmap of success is often filled with quicksand, turmoil and finding that strength inside of you to get back up and move forward toward a fixable solution.
Nothing easy is nothing that is going to last for too long. Nothing easy is nothing you will gain from. “Good talent with bad attitude equals bad talent,” said Bill Walsh.
There is no easy formula toward success. It is a road of many failures and learning how to get up to find a better solution toward your goals. It is about your ability to remain more passionate about your desired outcomes even when you bomb and make those horrendous mistakes and remain in a resourceful state of mind.
Perseverance in the Face of Rejection: How They Did It
What would happen if Colonel Sanders gave up his world-famous recipe when he was rejected 1009 times? KFC would not be a big franchise business in modern society now. KFC’s gross profit in 2022 was 5.09B. (Source: Macrotrends www.macrotrends.net)
Didn’t he love his idea so much that he expected his dreams to become a reality?
Have you ever wondered if Howard Schultz, the founder of Starbucks, stopped pursuing his coffee chain dreams when he was turned down by banks 242 times? Boy, he had to learn how to get back up when he was repeatedly taken down.
He got back up 242 times. Starbucks is now the largest coffee-house chain in the world.
Walt Disney saw his fair share of failures, bankruptcy, mental breakdown, a devastating strike, and the loss of control over his creation Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
“You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you,” said Walt Disney. His theme park was trashed 302 times.
What would happen if Walt Disney gave up? We would not enjoy Disneyland today.
Using NLP for Your Success: A Practical Approach
How do you know if you are doing the job that matches your dreams? Do you know how to tell if you are doing the things that lead to your goals?
“If you’re up at 3 am every night talking into a tape recorder and writing notes on a scrap of paper, have a knot in your stomach and a rash on your skin, are you losing sleep and losing touch with your wife and kids, have no appetite or sense of humor, and feel that everything might turnout wrong.” Bill Walsh
The more ambitious your goals, the more failures along the way. Your roadmap toward closure of your goals goes through the spin cycle of mistakes and failures before success can happen. That’s the way it works. That’s why it’s part of the story of all of the successful people you know. Why would your journey be the first without trials and tribulations? Kind of funny to think that way isn’t it?
Did you ever wonder how successful people reached their level of excellence and success? For the people we’re talking about today, it is using NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming Training) that allows them to conquer their inner demons and restore inner peace.
NLP is a commonsense perspective on human change based on how our nervous system works. Get hands-on learning and techniques that allow you to discover techniques to reduce anxiety and fears. Learn how to focus on your outcomes and put more awareness on your compelling future. You will discover how to reduce anxiety from a high 10 to a calm level 2 by learning self-hypnosis.
There’s no failure, only feedback. There are your outcomes, and you can benefit from closure of those outcomes. Can you model self and figure out what you learn about these mistakes without the feelings of shame and guilt?
If you are doing something that is not working, then do something else. Can you have more behavioral flexibility to where you can model someone who has already done this before? Genius is a series of predictable behaviors that can be broken down into small parts which can be modeled.
Essential Traits and Beliefs of Success
Here’s a short list of characteristics, traits, beliefs, and values of that people who achieve success share.
Expect failures. Expect Mistakes.
- The number one characteristic of successful people is their abnormal ability to overcome their many failures and when they hit rock bottom.
- Your roadmap to victory goes through a place called failure. – Bill Walsh
- It’s all part of the normal process of that roadmap toward success. Failure is seen as a discovery instead of shame. Failure is an opportunity to learn and offer feedback. There are no mistakes and only outcomes.
- Find your inner strength to recover, heal, and seek a fixable solution that improves your success rate.
- Finding solutions that increase your choices. Start chasing the core of Freedom when you have closure of a given project. The Freedom profile is where they are proving and want to be free to act upon an outcome and yet, they have no desire for closure of that project. They take big risks and often take for granted the detailed work that is required to get the job done. They don’t want to be tied down or rooted in anymore. So, they are willing to take risks and chase the benefits of their positive outcomes.
100% Emotionally Connected on an Outcome
There is a strong desire and passion to chase their projects. Their attitudes are more of a quiet and humble way about them where their emotions stay connected and firm on what they want.
So, start fantasizing in your mind like a movie where you expect to have your outcome.
Can you pretend for a moment that you already have your outcome? Can you insert yourself in the future movie of your success? And answer these questions:
- How do you know when you have it?
- What will you see when you have it?
- What specific painful or uncomfortable condition will be eliminated when you have it?
- What will this outcome get for you or allow you to do?
- How do I know this is worth doing?
- How strong will your self-esteem be when you have it?
- How will you think differently?
- Have you ever done this before?
- Do you know of anyone who has?
- When, where, how, and with whom do you want it?
- What do you have now and what do you need to get your outcome?
Want Some Help Reaching Your Success?
Read more +165 client reviews here: www.southeasthypnosis.com Professional facility located in Friendswood, TX with the best service/stay with it guarantee. FREE HYPNOTIC screening to see if hypnosis is right for you. Call 281-996-8000 now. Zoom and in-person appointments are available. Book your free hypnotic screening online here: https://southeasthypnosis.setmore.com
- Bill Walsh with Steven Jamison and Craig Walsh –The Score Take Care of Itself: My Philosophy of Leadership
- Scott McFall: www.hypnosisconnection.com
- Clifford Wright: Basic Techniques Book II