Stopping smoking could be just a few sessions away. How does hypnosis help you stop smoking? Hypnosis is the art and science of suggestion and focus – this means that through our program, we can help train you to refocus your mind and ultimately help you stop bad habits.
“I’ve been struggling with smoking since I was a teenager. I’m telling you – I feel so good. This is a life changing hypnosis session.”
Of the many celebrities who have died from the effects of smoking, these are just ten. Many of these celebrities were known for smoking several packs of cigarettes per day. Other celebrities besides John Wayne have also appeared in various cigarette commercials and later died from one of the various diseases caused by smoking.
- Walt Disney. This famous animator, producer, and co-founder of The Walt Disney Company died at the age of 65 from lung cancer, making him one of the most famous celebrities to have died from the effects of smoking.
- Humphrey Bogart. This famous actor died at the age of 57 due to cancer of the esophagus after a 30-year acting career and having appeared in 75 films.
- Frank Sinatra. At 82 years old, this famous singer and actor died of a smoking-induced heart attack. He also suffered from bladder cancer.
- John Wayne. John Wayne was 72 years old when he died of stomach cancer. At the time of his death, he was suffering from other types of cancers as well. John Wayne was famous for having appeared in a Camel cigarette commercial.
- Nat “King” Cole. This famous singer, the first African American to host a TV show, died from lung cancer at the young age of 45.
- Johnny Carson. This famous talk show host died of emphysema at 79 years old. Johnny Carson, a comedian, was most famous for his 30-year career as the host of “The Tonight Show.”
- Sigmund Freud. At the age of 83, this neurologist died from cancer of the jaw. He founded the psychoanalytic school of psychiatry.
- T.S. Eliot. At 76 years old, this famous 20th century author and poet died of emphysema, making him yet another celebrities that died from the effects of smoking.
- John Butler. The general manager of the San Diego Chargers, John Butler died from lung cancer at age 56.
- Victor Crawford. This famous tobacco lobbyist became a tobacco control advocate. He died of lung cancer at the age of 63.